Latest Information about our facility
For nearly three months, The Mauldin Sports Center had been closed. Now, we are here today because of our nation’s resilience, our staff’s determination, and our community’s loyalty and strength.
We have taken a couple extra weeks after the Governor’s announcement to think about the experience in its entirety: entering the building, staffing, social distancing, enhanced cleaning & sanitation protocols, and restrictive use of the facility.
In order to re-open and successfully remain open for business, everyone individually and collectively have been participating in our core requirements, for example, “pre-use and post-use wipe down protocol on all equipment.”
We applied–what we think are–the best core requirements to minimize the potential transmission and spread of COVID-19.
- Enhanced cleaning regularly throughout the facility with EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfect and virucide that is known to be effective against emerging viral pathogens and human coronavirus, including the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Cleaning stations with disinfectants (in both wipes and spray bottles) to use before and after exercising on equipment and on hands.
- Social Distancing measure through the facility including markings or direction at the entrance, front desk, fitness floor, group fitness studio, etc.
- Dedicated equipment for class participants that is cleaned between classes, in order to promote single use.
- Temperature screen for all members consistent with government orders and guidelines.
As far as hours of operation we are limited:
The above hours allow staff to clean the facility thoroughly into the evening.
We are operating at 20% capacity throughout the facility with limited access to classes, equipment, and amenities.
Note: you can access our limited group fitness class schedule on our city website.
Greenville County residents can find us at
10 City Center Drive
Mauldin, South Carolina
Lastly, I have
included a few quotes from members and staff below:
“I genuinely feel safe to be back because I trust the Mauldin Sports Center. It’s safe, clean, and inviting.” – Emily E.
“I am excited to be doing something VERY normal. I am even happier to see my people. ” – Janet C.
“We are as happy to be here as you are. As mentioned before, your safety is our top priority and we are working hard to make it a pleasant experience in more ways than one.” MSC Staff – Fitness Floor | Gideon O.
“It is so nice to see smiling faces again as they bring so much life to our sports center. With the reopening, I can’t wait to see how we transform this facility into the best it’s ever been. We are Mauldin Strong!” – Kayla G.
It was a pleasure meeting you, and I look forward to doing business with you! Let me know if you have any additional questions and please review the attached images.
Program and Marketing Coordinator
City of Mauldin
Physical Address: 10 City Center Drive, Mauldin SC 29662
Mailing Address: PO Box 249, Maulin SC 29662
O- (864) 335-4853