The 2020 Mauldin Farmers Market will run Tuesdays, June 2 to July 28, 5-8 pm at the Mauldin Outdoor Amphitheater. Most vendors accept cash and/or credit cards.
The Mauldin Farmers Market features a variety of vendors from around the upstate selling locally sourced and produced items including produce, dairy, eggs, honey, gifts, clothing, accessories, treats, pastries, and more!
The Mauldin Cultural Center has removed beer/wine sales and live music from the 2020 Mauldin Farmers Market, following the recommendation of the Department of Agriculture to remove any unnecessary activities from farmers markets. Music and adult beverages will return to the Mauldin Farmers Market in 2021.
Tuesdays, June 2 – July 28, 2020 | 5 – 8 pm
*In case of inclement weather, please check our social media pages to see if we have cancelled the Market for a specific date.
Mauldin Outdoor Amphitheater , 1010 East Butler Road, Mauldin, SC 29662
A few notes to make your visit a smooth one:
- Parking, entry and live music are free
- Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome.
- Live music will begin at 5:30 pm
- Food and beverage vendors will be on-site
- Dogs are allowed on leash. Please carry disposable bags to pick up any pet droppings
- Smoking, skateboards, and bicyles are not allowed at the Mauldin Farmers Market
Want to be a vendor?
To register, review the rules and regulations, complete the form and return it to the Office of Cultural Affairs. Please note that the City of Mauldin reserves the right to refuse any vendor at their sole discretion.