The Powdersville Garden Club held their annual Holiday luncheon at Fatz Cafe in Easley on December 5th, 2017. A fun time was had by all.
One of the highlights of the Christmas season and holiday giving for the Club is giving to those in the community in need. Powdersville Garden Club has given to various charity projects over the years, and the members have generously and graciously made it possible again.
For the 2017-2018 year, the Powdersville Garden Club gave to the following five charities:
• Shut In’s/ Church Program, sponsored by Club members, Ted and Carolyn Hood
• Piedmont Emergency Relief Center (PERC), sponsored by Club member, Jenny Kingman
• Backpack Ministries, sponsored by Club member, Joyce Holcombe
• St. Paul’s Church Ministry, sponsored by Club member, Donna Hopkins
• Potter’s Clay Fellowship, sponsored by Club member, Susie Stimson
If you would like to learn more about the Powdersville Garden Club and their activities, you are invited to visit (and/or join) them at their monthly meetings held at Bethesda United Methodist Church in Powdersville/Easley on the first Tuesday of each month, 10:00 am. A delicious pot-luck luncheon follows each meeting.♦