Why Advertise with The Simpsonville Sentinel
(The printed edition and on our website.)
- Newspaper and newspaper ads capture focused attention: The focused process of newpaper reading leads to less media multi-tasking, ensuring singleminded attention to advertising.
- Newspaper advertising is targeted: Newspapers engage readers in very personal ways. Use The Sentinel to reach your target audience in a meaningful way. Plus newpaper readers reach the affluent, those with disposable income to buy advertised brands.
- Newspaper advertising is relevant and welcomed: Consumers value newpaper advertising, reading it almost as much as the editorial itself. The ads are accepted as an essential part of the newpaper mix.
- Newspapers are credible: Consumers trust newpapers so much that they are the leading sources of information that readers recommend by word-of-mouth to others.
- Newspapers offer a lasting message: Ads keep working 24/7. They provide a lasting, durable message with time to study a brand’s benefits. Consumers clip and save newpaper ads for future reference.
- Newspapers deliver brand relevant imagery: Newpaper editorial imbues ads with brand relevant imagery, associations and a frame of reference that delivers greater reader receptivity to brand ads.
- Newspaper advertising drives web searches and visits: Newpapers are where consumers go for ideas and inspiration. That’s why newpaper ads are leading influencers, driving readers to advertiser websites and to start a search.
- Newspapers drive the purchase funnel: Newpapers are effective across all stages of the purchase funnel, especially brand favourability and purchase consideration, the most sought after metrics that are hardest to sway.
- Newspaper advertising enhances ROI (Return On Investment): Allocating more ad dollars to newpapers in the media mix improves marketing and advertising ROI.
- Newspapers sell: Study after study prove that newpaper help drive sales objectives, as a stand alone medium or in combination with others. Over half of readers act on exposure to magazine ads.
King Lawn Service
Mauldin Cultural Center
The Simpsonville Sentinel